Solitaire worker-placement game with variable goals
- Best overall game in The 2013 Solitaire Print and Play Contest
- 2013 Golden Geek Best Print & Play Board Game Nominee
Engage the occupation of France in la petite guerre to throw off the yoke of the oppressors and free your homeland!
Maquis is a solitaire worker-placement game with variable goals. The player places his resistance agents on spaces around town to achieve his goals (blowing up trains, publishing underground newspapers, aiding spies etc.). At the same time collaborators and soldiers patrol the area. Agents who can't make it back to the safe house at the end of the day are arrested, and never seen again.
Find out more about board game on boardgamegeek.com
In case you have some questions about game or rules please check out Frequently asked questions (FAQ) for Maquis
- App development: Marian Gablovský, Pavel Paroulek
- Original board game design: Jake Staines
- Art by: Ilya Baranovsky
- Music: "Bushwick Tarantella Loop" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
- Built with: